August 4, 2008

Closing it Down

After nearly five years of blogging here, I've decided to close this blog down. It won't go offline, but I will stop writing new posts. As you can see, that's pretty much what's been going on anyhow, but I'll make it official today. It's been good, but I've put my Internet energy into other things like my real website d3wrestle.com which will continue to be the best source for information about NCAA Division III wrestling.

If you've read this over the past five years, I hope you enjoyed it.

2 comments:

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Kellin Smith said...

Hey! :)

We just launched Chicago bookoo - it's a massive online yard sale for Chicago and surrounding areas.- Thousands of people buying and selling used stuff from each other, in a fun, family-friendly way! :)

We're getting the word out to some local bloggers, and would like to send you a free bookoo t-shirt (no strings attached!). If you would like a free t-shirt, will you send me an email at kellin@bookoo.com with your address and shirt size? I'll get it out to you right away!

Check out the website:

http://chicago.bookoo.com/


Thanks!