October 9, 2006

The Clarks


I've been listening to a lot of The Clarks lately. Most of you probably haven't heard of them. Actually, that's not true, since most of the people who read this are from (or spent a lot of time in) Pennsylvania. Anyhow, they are pretty well-known in Pennsylvania, and I can't for the life of me figure out why they haven't gotten more national attention. They're so much better than a lot of the garbage that I hear on the radio. It's a weird phenomenon, they'll sell out good sized venues in Western PA, but nobody out here has ever heard of them, while I have to turn on the radio and hear something by Pink or Kelly Clarkson or Augustana or John "crack addict" Mayer. Ticks me off. Thank goodness for my iPod.

Anyhow, to download some Clarks music on the iTunes Music Store, try this link to their Greatest Hits album, Between Now and Then. (you'll need to have iTunes for that link to work)

No comments: