February 9, 2006

Fantasize

OK, I took it up a notch this year. I joined another fantasy baseball league, only this one involves a live draft and people who won't forget they have a team after a month of the season, leaving me to duke it out with Janet for the rest of the season. I mean, seriously, not only did Roman pick Javy Lopez first overall (sucker), but he also forgot he was hurt for like three months. I guess medical school took priority, but what is wrong with that picture? Then there was Vikki, who picked almost all Red Sox, but Janet still ended up with Ramirez and Ortiz. Hmmmm. Anyhow, Mike and the gang are far more serious than that, and didn't just accept me without knowing that I pay attention and won't leave an injured starter in for three weeks or something like that. Anyhow, I won't bore you with too much of this, as there is little less exciting than hearing about someone else's fantasy baseball team, but it's my blog and you'll probably read it anyways, ha ha. I'll probably update again when I've chosen my team and try to assess my chances to win this group. You can all be rooting for my team, PECOTA Is My Daddy.

No comments: