December 20, 2005

Goin' out west to Vermont

That joke will only be understood by a handful of people. Anyhow, we're off to Vermont this afternoon, by way of Albany. I hope the snow doesn't keep us from getting over the mountain. Maybe Janet's dad will throw some more wood on the stove so as to bring the temperature up to maybe 65 or so. Or, maybe I should make sure I bring a sweater.

By the way, I saw the story that Jessica Simpson filed for divorce. The only real interesting tidbit in this non-story that's been beaten to death is the fact that, under California law, they will have to split anything earned since their marriage 50-50. This is noteworthy because Jessica Simpson somehow managed to make 35 million dollars in 2004! Doing what, I have no idea. I am in the wrong line of work.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Oh.... I LOVErmont. :) That's where we spent ALL of our vacations growing up since my family has a cabin there. I almost never get to go back now though... :(

Have fun!

Jimmy said...

Gotta new pair of rims. Cost ninety-nine thousand...ninety-nine thousand...