October 19, 2005

Wrestling Video

(Edited 10/21/2005 - Several people have mentioned that there were some ads of questionable moral content being displayed at the link for my video, so I've removed the link from this post. I hadn't noticed this at first, but it's obviously a problem. If you want to see the video, send me an email, and I'll send you the link with a warning about the nature of the ads.)

I was able to get some video of myself digitized. I made a clip show that you can download if you want to see it. I'm planning to use the video to demonstrate techniques I show to wrestlers, but my first video is just a clip show set to music. It is seven minutes long, 18MB big, and can be downloaded (link deleted). Be patient, it might take a while depending on your connection speed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try posting it through yousendit.com

The links don't last forever, but it's free and any file size at all and no questionable ads.

Copperman said...

Hi Andy,
If you are interested in videos, videos on your website, video on demand, etc. You can have full control of all your videos (create, monetize distribute etc). You can fully customize your video content.
It is entirely web base, no expertise required, not download, file executables etc.

To find more first see:

Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
6 PM PST / 9 PM EST / 2 AM GMT

http://live.firststream.com/rslive/f_index.jsp?b=bizopp

There are 3 options
1) Be come an affiliate-post as many videos, anywhere your want for as long as you want
2) Become a customer. Find the best account level for your needs here: http://www.helloworld.com/US/Tour_Start_Consumer.aspx?ID=c-bron
3) Not of interest to you

Visit http://www.hellomyworld.com
to contact me, click on the "Kall Me" button there. It's free to callers.
Don