September 27, 2005

I'll take a picture next time

So, driving to Lawndale today and yesterday, I passed this storefront with a sign sticking out of it. Usually, this is the type of sign that says something like "Captain Jimmy's Coatrack Outlet." This sign, however, was yellow with green letters. Smaller letters at the top said "I got 99 problems." Below that, in script was, simply, "4shizzle." What? Anyhow, the signs in the building itself above the windows said, "Don't hate chuuuurch," followed by yet another "4shizzle." I have no idea what was in there, except that the sign on the door said it was closed. Someday, I'm going down there again to find out what is in that storefront, if for no other reason than to avoid the well-known "If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college" syndrome.

Until I get a picture of this, you'll have to believe that I'm telling the truth about this more than I've told the truth about anything in my whole life.

No comments: