May 4, 2005

Mind Game: Vikki Bol

It's now time for the second installment of "Stream of consciousness blogging from the mind of _____." Today's subject: Vikki Bol. I did a pretty good job with James yesterday, but it only gets harder from here.

So Johnny Damon got married this winter, but I think Tom Brady is still single...hmmm, at least there's Tim.

If I made mitochondria out of marshmallows, would there be any left by the end of the day, or would the kids just eat them all?

Wait, was that two drinks or three?

I hate the University of Maryland and all their stupid turtles.

I know A-Rod saved that kid from getting run over by that bus, but why couldn't he have been hit while doing it?

It costs $700 to fly to Dominica! They better have some darn good bananas there.

For the last time, it's a viola, not a violin. Get it straight, people!

If that jerk Megan brags one more time about going to Fenway, we're not sisters anymore.

The school year would be much better if it were only six months long, but I still got paid the same.

I used to think teachers were underpaid...after looking for a townhouse to buy, I know we are.

Julie Bowen really should have stopped with Ed. I can't take this Jake in Progress nonsense.

If something that costs $100 is on sale for 50% off, that's like someone giving me 50 bucks. Shhh, don't tell me the truth.

Drinking a Diet Pepsi and eating a salad is practically the same as 30 minutes on the treadmill. If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.

Stinking humidity. Looks like it's ponytail day for Miss Bol or else I'll end up looking like Art Garfunkel.

Dude, I'm totally boycotting all things Terrapin. Don't even try to stop me.

Whew, that was tough, but I think I did all right. I'll go for something easier next time and do Janet. That will be a piece of cake. Stay tuned for the next installment of "Stream of consciousness blogging from the mind of _____."

No comments: