May 27, 2005

I'm not left handed either

I can't promise this will be my last Star Wars post, but I can promise it will be short. The swordfighting. I was disappointed by it. The effects were cool, but the technique didn't suit me. Not that it wasn't well executed, it just wasn't my style. Truly beautiful swordplay should probably be done with one hand, but the Jedi lightsaber style is most often two handed. It's a choice I can live with, and it takes nothing away from the story, but go back and watch The Princess Bride if you want to see artful swordsmanship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen anyone post that much stuff about a movie that they disliked THAT much. Wow.

Can we get at least one insulting the entire character played by Natalie Portman. Besides the whole giving birth to Luke and Leia thing, why was she even there?

- Brooke