March 2, 2005

Back in the swing

It's taken me a bit to get back on my blogging horse since we got back from our trip. I guess catching up on what happened while we were gone has gotten me behind. So indulge me here as I talk about Stargate SG-1.

I've gotten minorly addicted to this show, so I guess it's good that it's on four times every Monday. It's tough trying to catch up while also watching the new ones on Friday nights. The reruns are in season 2 right now, but the new ones are season 8. Needless to say, a lot has happened since season 2. Frankly, a lot has happened since season 8. On Friday, both of the show's main bad guys made an appearance, though they're fighting each other as well as planning Earth's demise. It's some crazy stuff, and before this season is out, there's going to be some time travel. If you've ever watched anything about time travel, it's awfully easy to muck things up if you're not careful, which apparently will happen according to a Stargate website. If they have a big cliffhanger of an ending in a few weeks, I might go a little crazy. You can't leave me hanging like this. Frankly, this week was bad enough, now that we've determined that the weapon on the planet is capable of destroying everything in the galaxy, which seems like a problem if you ask me, but I'm hoping that Replicator Carter gets her comeuppance at some point.

Thanks for bearing with me here. I'm sure this space will return to its usual quality some time soon.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I'm some what sad because it's been a while since I've seen a Friday edition of Stargate. It sounds as though I need to catch up. I'm pretty sure I missed most of Season 8. There will be reruns though. And by the way, there hasn't been a season yet that hasn't ended in a HUGELY ENORMOUS cliffhanger.