October 28, 2004

Civic Duty

Janet and I voted today. You see, in NC, you can vote absentee before the election. We decided to get it over with. Unfortunately, we had to wait about an hour in line, but then I got my ballot and went to town. I even gave Janet a write in vote for a spot on the Wake County Soil & Water Conservation Board. She got a kick out of that. For the other stuff, I pretty much voted for the people listed, sometimes basing my vote on whose commercials I liked better, if I hadn't had the chance to do any real research. I did keep track of my Senate candidates though, and went with Richard Burr. Check out Erskine Bowles' glasses. I just couldn't vote for someone with goggles like that.

Anyhow, another thing I found in my research is that I might be a Libertarian, except on the drugs thing...they should still be illegal. I need to do some more checking, but I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi, check this out. Get a Free Ipod or Mini Ipod. Just click on link to find out more Free Ipods. Bye