May 17, 2004

Did You Know?

Did you know that the post prior to this one was the 300th post since the birth of my blog? How cool is that?

Anyhow, I was lamenting to Janet the other day that I wondered what happened to all the other bright-eyed Messiah College engineering graduates from the class of 2003. Well, I found out some info from the Alumni website, but I'm sure a lot of it is out of date, but I just went with what I got. If you'd like to see my list, let me know, and I'll send it your way so you can fill in some of the blanks, or just see it out of your own curiosity. I used the list of students from the Senior Project brochure of a year ago and took out the students who didn't graduate until this year. All in all, I have about 60% of the names matched with jobs, but that doesn't mean I have them all right.

No comments: