April 12, 2004

Wild Wild Weekend

Easter with the Krafts has come and gone. We'll leave it at that.

My ham, on the other hand, was kickin'. You all should wish you were there to eat it. Of course, I wish you were there to eat it too, since we have a giant stack of it sitting in our refrigerator and I'm not sure if I can eat it all. I guess I'll have to try, and maybe give some away. Oh, and the secret, the crust on the outside. Go to here for the scoop. Sounds a little weird, I know, but you'll just have to trust me.

Oh yeah, my latest summer work plan is to be a TA one day a week and try to see how many wrestling camps I can work the rest of the time. This seems to be the best idea, since no one I interview with wants to call me back. Oh, well. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

No comments: