January 28, 2004

Online Gaming

I joined a few online games today. I joined the free ones that you don't have to have any software for. These are the kind of things that you don't have to invest a lot of time in. You go in, talk to a few people, walk around a bit, do a few things, and then go about your day. The other people involved in the game, and there could be thousdands, will show up when they get the chance and do their thing. This way, you can interact with lots of people (in character, of course) but not get so hung up in it that you lose track of the fact that you have a real life. I'm involved with Cantr II and the Star Wars Combine. If you're interested, check it out and let me know what your character's name is. The Star Wars one has all the aspects of the Star Wars universe, and you can travel around and get stuff and talk to people. We'll see if it's interesting enough to keep me involved. James, you should get in on this action.

No comments: